Tuesday, January 12, 2016

January, please be good to me.

I'm a bit of a clothes hoarder, admittedly. I try to weed out stuff. My girlfriends come over for cheese and wine and go shopping in my wardrobe. They especially love it when they get stuff with a tag still on.
-- Jennifer Aniston 


January -- it's that time of the year again, and I'm sure you made a New Years resolution whether it was to quit eating junk food, to get in shape, or to quit hoarding all of those clothes you have stuck in your closet. This is the perfect time to throw out all of the old (new) clothes that you will never wear. 

Cleaning out your closet will be such a relief. Why should you do it?
1. It will be easier to find that cute dress or shirt you're looking for.
2. If you don't see yourself in it, why are you holding on to it? 
3. More room in your closet = more room for new clothes.
4. Someone else would wear it, instead of a hanger. 
5. Cleaning out your closet once a year is a must!! 

I'm sure we all have that friend that wants to raid our closet and find something new for them to wear, might as well give them the chance right? Look back up to number three. Are you looking for new clothes? If so, I have the place for you to go! Spence and Lane has some of the cutest new clothes and  I am positive you will find that statement piece you're looking for. 

It's a new year get rid of your old clothes and try something new! 

Xoxo,
Kels & Chels

Happy Cleaning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment